Monday, July 19, 2021

Happy Homemaker Monday!


The Weather

Today was cloudy with intense humidity! 


Right now I am...

Trying to organizing our curriculum for next year! I have most of our subjects mapped out, but will finalize everything this week. I'm ready for school to start back. We all strive on structure and routine.

Thinking... 

About our plans this week with friends. Splash pad and church activities! 

On my TV...

We have been watching Full House beginning with season 1. I don't think that we have ever watched the series all the way through. It has been a fun flash back to our growing up years.

What I'm Reading... 

"Adventuring Together" and a handful of middle grade books! I've been trying to pre-read books to collect for the kids. We are also reading aloud from "My Father's Dragon." It's pretty cute so far.

On the menu for this week...

Mini Tacos with Salad
Chicken & Rice with Veggies
Pizza & Salad
Beefy Taco Soup
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup

On my to do list...

I have been sorting and pricing items for a local consignment sale...again. I feel like it sneaks up on me and I'm always trying to get items entered in last minute.

One of my simple pleasures...

Key Lime Sparkling Water as I wind down for the night. Coffee in the morning before get my day going. Making sprouted grain blackberry muffins.

Linking up today with Diary of a Stay at Home Mom

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new space!
    It looks lovely, and I am so happy to follow along.
    I am actually doing curriculum planning today, and am so excited!
    Sixth grade though. How???
    Have a cozy day, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from Happy Homemaker Monday! I'm glad to have found your blog! I am also VERY ready for school to start back! I miss the routine of a schoolyear and its been so hectic this summer without one! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Heather! Love the new name and space. I'm looking forward to see more about your school time. Your girls are growing up so fast!! I hope you're soaking up these summer days as they fly by. ☀️💚

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice to read you this week. would love the recipes for the key-lime drink and the muffins!

    ReplyDelete