We had our first day of school last week! I wanted to start a little earlier this year so we can have a longer break at Christmas.
Our school mascot was in on the action, too!! I can't believe that I have a 5th and 7th grader.
Every year, I like to set the table with a few goodies. This year, I had Squishmallow notebooks, new folders, stickers, and crayons. Always crayons!
I also made the girls a back-to-school cake. It was loaded with sprinkles. We waited until Josh got home to dig in. :)
We also watched Andy Griffith. It was the episode where Andy gives a history lesson to Opie and a bunch of his buddies. It was the perfect kick off to our year.
Most of all, I hope these will be sweet memories for my girls. I hope they know how much they mean to us and that they are so very loved.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)
.jpeg)


No comments:
Post a Comment