This has been a wonderful summer for my reading life. I've read a lot of five star books lately, so I wanted to share those.
Maria, based on the life of Maria Von Trapp, ended up being one of my favorite reads of all time. Her life was both incredible, sad, miraculous, and intense! Some of her mothering choices were not for me, but at the same time, I know it was born out of pure survival as they lived during such a scary time.
I enjoy a good family saga once in a while. This one kept me guessing and had a sweet (not so perfect) ending.
I also fell in love with the Iced Oreo Cloud Lattes at Dunkin this summer. I order mine half sweet, and it was perfect. I am a sucker for ANYTHING with Oreos. Just ask my family!
I also tackled reading the back log of Beth Brower, one of my favorite authors. She has quite the variety of writing style, so it was an accomplishment for me.
I have more books to share, but that’s all today. I’d love to hear what you are reading. Happy Thursday!!💙




Hi Heather! I found your blog through Billie Jo, and thought I’d stop to say hi. I already love it here, as I love books, coffee and gardening, too! I noticed one of the Knick knacks on your book case is the same as one I have :) Welcome back to blogging!
ReplyDeleteThe Oreo Latte looks amazing. X
ReplyDelete