Wednesday, May 4, 2022

A Catch Up Of Sorts

 


How can it possibly be May?

I can't decide what to post about first, so I'll share a bit of a recap:

  • We had a quiet and uneventful January, as usual. I decided to re-arrange our living room and master bedroom to better accommodate our book shelves. I have enjoyed our new set up.
  • Our read aloud time together has been my favorite thing this spring. We have read through Farmer Boy, Understood Betsy and The Hundred Dresses. We just started the Betsy-Tacy series, and the girls are enjoying it. I have not read them before!
  • The girls are winding down their dance year. We have chosen the girls to have one outlet each year and ballet won. However, next year, I am hoping we can find a more non-competitive dance route. I have so many thoughts on that. Maybe another day, I'll share.
  • A couple of months ago, I discovered the world of Podcasts. I must live under a rock. It's a new addiction that I'm rather fond of. Ha! I enjoy listening while I'm washing dishes or driving.
  • We've been considering moving again. It's a complicated situation as the housing market is still insane. I know that He will close doors or open them. Praying accordingly.
  • I also started an online bookshop. It has been fun hunting for much loved book titles and thinking through marketing idea. I really needed a new hobby, and this is perfect for me. ;) You can find me at @thekindredbookshop
I'm off to formulate a few other posts! My coffee must be kicking in today. <3



No comments:

Post a Comment